Advanced IFS Consultation Groups
Advanced Consultation Groups are designed for IFS Institute Level One graduates. Groups of ten (10) IFS trained therapists meet with Chris on a regularly scheduled basis to work experientially on challenging IFS concepts.
Experiential work might include working with Parts of the therapist, role plays, demos, and/or video reviews. Participants are grouped based on training and experience. Advanced IFS Consultation Groups are created based on the training levels indicated on the interest list.
Costs and Payments:
Includes 6 sessions of 2 hours each
$480 per person ($80 per session per person)
Sessions can either be paid in full ($480) or split into two payments – $240 initial payment and $240 after 3rd session.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Groups are formed based on IFS training level.
- Participants placed into a group will be contacted separately with details and payment information.
- After Six Sessions, group members will be invited to participate in a new group. Any open spots in the group will be offered to those next on the waiting list for that level group.
- By completing the group consultation application below, you will be submitting your name and information to be considered for open consultation groups spots as they become available.
- Participants will be contacted and invited to join one of the groups as spots become available.
Advanced IFS Consultation Application Form
Thanks for your interest in Chris's Advanced Consultation Groups. The application limit for both the interest list and the waitlist have been reached. Please check back at a later time as applications will open back up once new groups are formed.