Advanced IFS Consultation Groups
Advanced Consultation Groups are designed for IFS Institute Level One graduates. Groups of ten (10) IFS trained therapists meet with Chris on a regularly scheduled basis to work experientially on challenging IFS concepts.
Experiential work might include working with Parts of the therapist, role plays, demos, and/or video reviews. Participants are grouped based on training and experience. Advanced IFS Consultation Groups are created based on the training levels indicated on the interest list.
Costs and Payments:
Includes 6 sessions of 2 hours each
$480 per person ($80 per session per person)
Sessions can either be paid in full ($480) or split into two payments – $240 initial payment and $240 after 3rd session.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Groups are formed based on IFS training level.
- Participants placed into a group will be contacted separately with details and payment information.
- After Six Sessions, group members will be invited to participate in a new group. Any open spots in the group will be offered to those next on the waiting list for that level group.
- By completing the group consultation application below, you will be submitting your name and information to be considered for open consultation groups spots as they become available.
- Participants will be contacted and invited to join one of the groups as spots become available.