This is a 3-day Intensive Non-Residential Workshop in Kerry, Ireland
Sponsored by Souliology
(Registration not available on Burriscounseling.com. Please visit Souliology for more information and registration.)
Dates: June 18th to June 20th, 2024
Location: Killarney, Co – Kerry, Ireland
Open to: Participants who are either IFSI Level 1 trained OR have completed the IFS Online Circle and have a very in-depth understanding of IFS Therapy
Cost: €900 (Euro)
What to expect…
The vision for this retreat is to spend three days together using IFS experiential exercises to explore, discover, and deepen the connection to our internal system. In-person group environments offer a rich opportunity to interact with others as a way to know our internal system. Together, we will have experiential activities designed to become better acquainted with our primary protectors, transform our inner critics, discover the nature of our needs, practice connection with others through play and deep listening, and release burdens and blocks preventing us from being more alive, engaged, and courageous.
This retreat will offer opportunities to…
- Explore the hidden motivation behind our inner critics.
- Release harshness in our internal systems.
- Discover our primary protectors.
- Learn experiential ways to use the IFS Model to enhance deeper connection with others.
- Experience the befriending process as a way of self-discovery and connection.
- Improve interpersonal communication in order to enhance honesty, cooperation, and connection.
Examples of experiential exercises include (but are not limited to)…
- Experiential activities such as the “parts pie”, “fire drill”, parts gallery, and direct access
- Mini and large group sculpting
- Live demos
- Dyads for sharing and befriending