This three-hour workshop is designed to introduce participants to using the IFS Model in a group format. Using Chris’s book, Creating Healing Circles: Using Internal Family Systems Model in Facilitating Groups as a guide, the workshop offers an introduction to the outline, structure, and components of IFS groups.
The IFS model is a valuable tool in conducting group therapy because it allows for a live interplay of Parts being actively engaged in ways that are not always possible in individual therapy. Groups provide real-time access to Parts that can otherwise stay hidden due to well-entrenched Protector routines. Using IFS in groups provides a rich potential for growth in one’s internal world and opportunities for corrective relational experiences.
In this three-hour workshop participants will:
- Discuss various formats and/or themes for IFS groups
- Develop a greater understand on group dynamics
- Be introduced to key group facilitator skills
- Discover the effectiveness of working with intentions
- Participants should be IFS Level One trained to participate in this workshop
- Cost: $80
- Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm EST
- Date: July 11th, 2022
- Four (4) CEs toward IFS certification (not toward licensure) available for this workshop (additional cost)
- Once registered, additional information will be sent via email
- Refund Policy: Cancellation and 100% refund is available up to seven days prior to the event. After seven days, there is a 50% refund. No refund within 24 hours of the event. Event registrations are nontransferrable. (ie. Registrations cannot be moved to another workshop if cancelled.)