Five-Day Training Description:
This five-day, in-person training in Asheville, NC is an in-depth training on how to use the IFS model in a group therapy format. The training is based on Chris’s book, Creating Healing Circles: Using the Internal Family Systems Model in Facilitating Groups and is designed to teach participants skills and techniques in using IFS in a group setting. The training will form a working group of 10 participants who will do in-depth internal work as well as practice implementing the facilitator skills outlined in the book. Participants will get immediate feedback from Chris while practicing facilitating in-depth IFS groups. This training is designed for IFS Institute Level One trained practitioners who are committed to providing IFS healing circles.
Learning Outcomes for the Creating Healing Circles In-person Training:
- Discuss various formats and/or themes for IFS groups
- Develop a greater understand of group dynamics and the stages of group development
- Learn the key group facilitator skills for using IFS in a group format
- Discover the effectiveness of working with intentions
- Practice leading experiential exercises in a group format
- Explore the Self of the Facilitator and Parts that arise in live, group dynamics
- Must be IFS Institute Level One trained practitioners with a commitment to providing IFS in a group setting.
- Location: Asheville, NC
- Date: Saturday, March 25th to Wednesday, March 29th, 2023
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm EST
- One Virtual Session: Two hours, Thursday, March 16th, 2023 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm EST
- Cancelation Policy: Cancellations for a full refund can be made four weeks (28 days) before the first day of the training. Cancellations made at least two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of the training will receive 50% refund. Stripe processing charges will be deducted from the refund amount. Registrations cannot be moved to another training.
- Thirty (30) CE credits available for this training (additional cost)
- Once registered, additional information regarding travel and lodging suggestions and itinerary.