Workshop Description: (This workshop is open to all IFS Informed as well as IFS Level One trained participants.)
A major premise of the IFS Model holds that Multiplicity of the Mind is a natural function of the human psyche. Frequently, people seek psychotherapy when they face major life dilemmas such as what college to attend, leaving home, career choices, taking a job, choosing life partners, having children, and even colors of paint for the kitchen. These dilemmas are made up of different Parts that appear polarized with each other – often creating a stuck and confusing internal experience for the client. Using the IFS model in navigating these life dilemmas to ensure essential considerations are not compromised is an import skill in successfully assisting clients.
In this five-hour workshop, we will explore the internal nature of “Life Dilemmas” and learn essential skills such ask setting intentions, working with polarization, mapping, and alleviating core fears to better assist clients seeking help with these presenting challenges.
The Learning Outcomes for This Workshop Include:
- Learn to work with setting clear intentions
- Increase skills on working with Polarizations
- Learn mapping skills to detect Parts active in each side of the Life Dilemma
- Increase skill at identifying and befriending core Exiles underneath each side of the life dilemma
- Open to all IFS Informed as well as IFS Level One trained participants
- A basic understanding of the IFS model is required for this workshop.
- Time: 11:00am – 4:00pm EST
- Date: December 2nd, 2022
- No CEs offered for this introductory workshop
- Once registered, additional information will be sent via email
- Refund Policy: Cancellation and 100% refund is available up to seven days prior to the event. After seven days, there is a 50% refund. No refund within 24 hours of the event. Event registrations are nontransferrable. (ie. Registrations cannot be moved to another workshop if cancelled.)