Note that this May 2024 training…
- Has been designated as a training open to both IFSI Level I trained as well as IFS informed participants.
- Is a specialized training being offered due to the high demand for this training in the IFS informed community.
- IFS informed participants must have taken IFS specific trainings, workshops, and/or the IFS Online Circle.
- Is specifically offered for participants who are already running or have a strong interest in running IFS groups.
- Is designed as a six-day training to provide one day of IFS skills review.
Six-Day Training Description:
This six-day, in-person training in Asheville, NC is an in-depth training on how to use the IFS model in a group therapy format. The training is based on Chris’s book, Creating Healing Circles: Using the Internal Family Systems Model in Facilitating Groups and is designed to teach participants skills and techniques in using IFS in a group setting. The training will form a working group of 10 participants who will do in-depth internal work as well as practice implementing the facilitator skills outlined in the book with an emphasis on sculpting. Participants will get immediate feedback from Chris while practicing facilitating in-depth IFS groups. This training is designed for IFSI Level I trained as well as IFS informed participants who have taken IFS specific trainings, workshops, and/or the IFS Online Circle. Participants are encouraged to be committed to providing IFS Healing Circles in their community.
Learning Outcomes for the Creating Healing Circles™ In-person Training:
- Review essential IFS skills such as Self-leadership, befriending, unblending, U-turn, direct access, and backlash prevention.
- Discuss various formats and/or themes for IFS groups
- Develop a greater understanding of group dynamics and the stages of group development
- Learn the key group facilitator skills for using IFS in a group format
- Discover the effectiveness of working with intentions
- Practice leading experiential exercises in a group format
- Explore the Self of the Facilitator and Parts that arise in live, group dynamics
- Note: This workshop is offered privately with Chris and is not an IFSI Level I training.
- Open to IFS Level I trained as well as IFS informed who have taken IFS specific trainings, workshops, and/or the IFS Online Circle.
- We encourage participants to be committed to providing IFS Healing Circles in their community.
- Location: Asheville, NC
- Date: Saturday, May 4th – Thursday, May 9th, 2024
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm ET
- Cancelation Policy: Note that if a refund is made, regardless of when it is made, there is a 3% processing fee deducted from the refund amount. Cancellations for a full refund (minus the processing fee) can be made four weeks (28 days) before the first day of the training. Cancellation made two weeks (14 days) before the first day of the training will receive 50% refund (minus the processing fee). Registrations cannot be moved to another training.
- Thirty (36) CE credits available for this training (additional cost). These credits will not count for any IFSI certifications.
- Once registered, additional information will be sent regarding travel and lodging suggestions and itinerary.