Five-Day Training Description:
This five-day, in-person training in Asheville, NC is an in-depth training on how to use the IFS model in a group therapy format. The training is based on Chris’s book, Creating Healing Circles: Using the Internal Family Systems Model in Facilitating Groups and is designed to teach participants skills and techniques in using IFS in a group setting. The training will form a working group of 12 participants who will do in-depth internal work as well as practice implementing the facilitator skills outlined in the book. Participants will get immediate feedback from Chris while practicing facilitating in-depth IFS groups. This training is designed for IFS Level One trained practitioners who are committed to providing IFS healing circles.
Learning Outcomes for the Creating Healing Circles In-person Training:
- Discuss various formats and/or themes for IFS groups
- Develop a greater understand of group dynamics and the stages of group development
- Learn the key group facilitator skills for using IFS in a group format
- Discover the effectiveness of working with intentions
- Practice leading experiential exercises in a group format
- Explore the Self of the Facilitator and Parts that arise in live, group dynamics
- Must be IFS Level One trained practitioners with a commitment to providing IFS in a group setting.
- Location: Asheville, NC
- Date: Saturday, September 10th to Wednesday, September 14th
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm EST
- Thirty (30) CE credits available for this training (additional cost)
- Once registered, additional information regarding travel and lodging suggestions and itinerary.