This three-hour workshop is designed to introduce participants to using the IFS Model in a group format. Using Chris’s book, Creating Healing Circles: Using Internal Family Systems Model in Facilitating Groups as a guide, the workshop offers an introduction to the outline, structure, and components of IFS groups.
The IFS model is a valuable tool in conducting group therapy because it allows for a live interplay of Parts being actively engaged in ways that are not always possible in individual therapy. Groups provide real-time access to Parts that can otherwise stay hidden due to well-entrenched Protector routines. Using IFS in groups provides a rich potential for growth in one’s internal world and opportunities for corrective relational experiences.
In this three-hour workshop participants will:
- Discuss various formats and/or themes for IFS groups
- Develop a greater understand on group dynamics
- Be introduced to key group facilitator skills
- Discover the effectiveness of working with intentions
- Participants should be IFS Level One trained to participate in this workshop
- Cost: $100
- Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm EST
- Date: November 9th, 2022
- Four (4) CEs toward IFS certification (not toward licensure) available for this workshop (additional cost)
- Once registered, additional information will be sent via email
- Refund Policy: Cancellation and 100% refund is available up to seven days prior to the event. After seven days, there is a 50% refund. No refund within 24 hours of the event. Event registrations are nontransferrable. Refund processing (via Stripe) will be withheld from the refund amount. Registrations cannot be moved to another workshop if cancelled.